SOLVEM PROBLER hoodie. Do you have a go to solvem probler to help you almost get things done right? Double take text on a graphic tee.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
STYLE CODE: ALT5181
For a sweatshirt that cost $70 are you expected better quality material. This just feels thin at someone Lindsay. Almost like a sweatshirt you would find at a Walmart or an ocean state job lot.
I bought another sweatshirt at the same time as this one and the other sweatshirt is perfect it’s great heavy weight quality nice material but this one fell short of my expectations for a $70 sweatshirt.
You’re better off buying your own cheap sweatshirt for $20 and finding your own iron on letters and creating the same shirt for a third of the price.